Today's high-tech business facilities require dependable and clean electrical energy, now more than ever. Electrical systems have been designed the same way for over 100 years. Over this time, sensitive electronics, designed to be more powerful and efficient, now require absolute clean power to provide the best performance. Any small electrical disturbances (electrical noise, micro-surges, harmonics) will affect the performance and life of electronic equipment. Typically, these disturbances go unnoticed and replacing equipment early, unfortunately, becomes "routine maintenance".
Over 85% of the disturbances in a facility are generated from electrical equipment inside the building which share the same distribution system. The other 15% would be from external sources, such as lightning strikes or utility switching.
Filters are designed for Water, Air, Oil and other media for increased performance and extended life. Your electrical system also needs filtration to remove damaging "Dirty" power, which continuously degrades the life of your electronics and other equipment. For long-life performance of electrical equipment, it is imperative to protect and filter your electrical distribution system.
Arc flash compliance Infrared Thermography Energy Bill Audits Energy Procurement